Manufactured Housing Consumer Complaints

Homeowners who have a complaint concerning the sale, construction, or installation of their manufactured home may access our dispute resolution process by following the steps identified below.

Steps for submitting a complaint

1. Submit a written request

All complaints must be submitted in writing to the DOH Building Codes & Standards Section.

Mail submissions to:

Colorado Division of Housing
Building Codes & Standards Section
Consumer Complaints
1313 Sherman Street, Room 320
Denver, Colorado 80203

Email complaint submissions are also accepted. Email complaint submissions may be sent to Sam Albrecht,

2. Submission Information

All complaint submissions shall include:

  • Name
  • Mailing Address
  • Home Location (if different than mailing address)
  • Telephone Number
  • HUD Label Number
  • Serial Number
  • Date of Purchase
  • Date of Manufacture
  • Date of Installation
  • Name of Seller
  • Name of Manufacturer
  • Name of Installer
  • Detailed List of All Problems with the Home
  • Copies of All Correspondence with the Manufacturer, Seller, or Installer


BCS Section Consumer Complaint Office, 303-864-7838.