Division of Housing Offices are open Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., by appointment only.
What is New
- Annual Continuum of Care Notice Of Funding Opportunity For Fiscal Year 2023 Released
- Notice of Funding Availability Community Development Block Grant – CBDO Certification
- Proposition 123: Local Government Eligibility and Commitment
- Learn about the Ridge View Supportive Residential Community.
- Transformational Grant Program NOFAs, RFA for Creation of Supportive Housing and RFQ for DOH Voucher Administration Agencies . have been published November 22, 2022
- Annual Public Report on Funding of Affordable Housing Preservation and Production 2021-22
The Colorado Emergency Rental Assistance Program has stopped accepting applications.
As of November 15, 2022, at 11:59 pm, the Colorado Emergency Rental Assistance Program has stopped accepting new applications. Applications submitted before that will continue to be processed.
Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program
Behind on your housing payments? You’re not alone. We have help for Colorado homeowners
The Emergency Mortgage Assistance program uses federal Homeowner Assistance Funds to help homeowners get caught up on past-due housing payments, property taxes, insurance and housing utilities. The program is absolutely free and the funds do not need to be repaid.
About the Division of Housing
The Division of Housing (DOH) partners with local communities to create housing opportunities for Coloradans who face the greatest challenges to accessing affordable, safe, and secure homes. DOH supports projects ranging from homelessness prevention to homeownership. Our work includes:
- Increasing and preserving Colorado’s inventory of affordable housing
- Managing rental assistance vouchers
- Creating and supporting collaborative approaches to end homelessness
- Regulating Mobile Home Parks, and the construction and installation of factory-built structures
|For information regarding:|
Housing Choice Voucher program (Section-8), homeless programs, or private activity bonds
Mobile Home Park Questions
Filing a Complaint
1-833-924-1147 (Toll Free)
Building Codes and Standards:
Manufacturers and Sellers
Deborah Cossman 303-864-7836
Christina Wilkes 720-672-4033
Yesenia Araujo 303-864-7837
Home Modification Tax Credit
Brian Ralph, 720-527-0836
All other inquiries
Phone: 303-864-7810 | TDD/TTY: 303-864-7758
|Division of Housing email newsletter||Join here|