In response to the 2019 stakeholder engagement process hosted by the Division of Housing (DOH), Housing Colorado and the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) DOH has formed a Strategic Housing Working Group to advance and meet Colorado’s diverse affordable housing needs.
After a very competitive application process, the following people have been appointed to the Working Group by Rick Garcia, Executive Director of the Department of Local Affairs:
- Ty Coleman, Mayor of Alamosa and Director of Corporate Relations and Lending Solutions Colorado Rural Housing Development Corporation (CRHDC)
- Kelly McNicholas Kury, County Commissioner, Pitkin County
- Beth Roalstad, Executive Director, Homeward Pikes Peak
- Brendalee Connors, Development Director, Metro West Housing Solutions
- Angela Hutton Hall, Managing Broker City Park Realty and Attorney at Law
- Jennifer Kermode, Executive Director, Gunnison Valley Regional Housing Authority
- Beatriz Gonzalez, Vice President, Community Lending and Diverse Markets Business Development Officer, Bank of the West
- Anaya Robinson, Associate Director, Atlantis Community
- Jennie Rodgers, Vice President, Denver Market, Enterprise Community Partners
- Steven Cordova, Executive Director, Total Concept
- Doug Snyder, Senior Development Director, Volunteers of America
The Strategic Housing Working Group began meeting in fall 2020 to help create and advise on strategies that elevate, act on, and maintain momentum for the creation and preservation of statewide affordable housing.