Manufactured Housing Consumer Complaints

Consumers experiencing difficulty getting problems resolved regarding their manufactured housing may contact us for assistance at 303-864-7836.

Steps for submitting a complaint

1. Submit a written request

All complaints must be submitted in writing to the DOH Building Codes &,Standards Section.

Mail submissions to:

Colorado Division of Housing
Building Codes&,Standards Section
Consumer Complaints
1313 Sherman Street, Room 320
Denver, Colorado 80203

Email complaint submissions are also accepted. Email complaint submissions may be sent to Beverly Bayley,


2. Submission Information

All complaint submissions shall include:

  • Name
  • Mailing Address
  • Home Location (if different than mailing address)
  • Telephone Number
  • HUD Label Number
  • Serial Number
  • Date of Purchase
  • Date of Manufacture
  • Name of Manufacturer
  • Detailed List of All Problems with the Home
  • Copies of All Correspondence with the Manufacture and/or Dealer

Complaints are reviewed for building code and non-building code items, determination of whether an on-site inspection will be conducted and an HTS inspection report.



BCS Section Consumer Complaint Office,303-864-7836.


Equal Housing Opportunity Logo.jpg