The Colorado Department of Local Affairs distributes revenue derived from energy and mineral extraction statewide. These revenues come from State Severance Tax receipts and Federal Mineral Lease non-bonus payments.
- 2021 State Severance Tax Direct Distribution Payments - County/Municipal
- 2021 Federal Mineral Lease Direct Distribution Payments - County/Municipal/FML District
- 2021 Federal Mineral Lease Direct Distribution Payments - School Districts
- Five Year Factor Share by County
- DLG Memo re: 2021 Direct Distribution
For Counties, Municipalities, and School Districts:
For Reporting Parties: