The Colorado Department of Local Affairs distributes revenue derived from energy and mineral extraction statewide. These revenues come from State Severance Tax receipts and Federal Mineral Lease non-bonus payments.
- 2019 State Severance Tax Direct Distribution Payments - County/Municipal
- 2019 Federal Mineral Lease Direct Distribution Payments - County/Municipal/FML District
- 2019 Federal Mineral Lease Direct Distribution Payments - School Districts
To see historical distributions, please see the Annual Report archives.
2009 to 2018 Allocation Detail, 2019 Under Construction
- Severance Direct Distribution - County Allocations
- Severance Direct Distribution - Subcounty Distributions
- FML Direct Distribution - County Allocations
- FML Direct Distribution - Subcounty Distributions
- Distribution Details by County
For Counties, Municipalities, and School Districts:
For Reporting Parties: