The Colorado Main Street Program offers support for community-led downtown revitalization. We help communities thrive by providing a customizable framework to focus efforts, energy, and resources to create a more vibrant community. Proven revitalization strategies and needed organization help communities identify and leverage opportunities and resources. By focusing on current community strengths and assets, the Colorado Main Street Program is a catalyst to move you forward, one step at a time.
The Colorado Main Street Program is customizable, accessible, and holistic.
- Framework to help focus your efforts, not a specific list of tasks for completion
- Support to create a roadmap that builds on your community’s unique strengths
- Leverage current leaders and efforts to build a sustainable foundation
- Action items evolve as your community needs change
- Start small based on capacity, and then work through an incremental process
- Support and trainings are available at every step along the way
- Align community assets, volunteers, and support to work toward a common goal
- Ongoing series of initiatives builds community support and create lasting progress
- A full suite of support services to revitalize your downtown
The Colorado Main Street program is paid for in part by a History Colorado State Historical Fund grant.
Colorado Main Street is a Main Street America™ Coordinating Program. As a Main Street America™ Coordinating Program, Colorado Main Street helps to lead a powerful, grassroots network of over 40 Coordinating Programs and over 1,200 neighborhoods and communities across the country committed to creating high-quality places and to building stronger communities through preservation-based economic development.